Doing Business with the Truckee Tahoe Airport District
AIRPORT CONTACT INFO:
Truckee Tahoe Airport District
10356 Truckee Airport Rd.
Truckee, CA 96161
Phone: (530) 587 4119
UNICOM Tower, ext 100
Kevin Smith, General Manager, ext 105
Director of Operations, ext 110
Hardy Bullock, Director of Aviation & Community Services, ext 106
Sally Lyon, Director of Finance & Administration, ext 102
TTAD complies with all Federal Regulations in affording opportunities for Small and/or Disadvantaged Businesses. ➤ For more Information click here
Construction Project Information
See all major airport construction projects out to bid.
➤ Capital Improvement Projects
Step 1 - Click on Interactive Map
Step 2 - Click on California
Step 3 - Click on Nevada or Placer Counties to view any active airport bid requests. (County lines divide Truckee Tahoe Airport).
Current (OPEN) Truckee Tahoe Airport RFP's and/or BID's
Hangar 1 Leasing Options
As part of the District's Minimum Standards, we are posting an RFQ for Hangar 1 leasing options. The submission deadline for interested potential SASO's is 5:00pm PDT Friday, April 14, 2017.
➤ Click here to view the "Request For Qualification" document. Submission deadline 5:00pm PDT Friday, April 14, 2017.
➤ Click here to view the District's "Minimum Standards" document.
➤ Request For Proposals - EXISTING WAREHOUSE SPACE RENOVATION, Proposals are sought for the: carpentry, concrete, structural steel, roofing, metal stud & drywall, insulation, plumbing and electrical scopes of work to complete a new bathroom as well as plumbing and electrical upgrades. Contact the construction manager Peter Beaupre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-401-6085 for more information.
Recent (CLOSED) Truckee Tahoe Airport RFP's and/or BID's
The RFP's listed below are all now closed to bidding. Please click on the links below for further information.
- Invitation To Bid - VEHICLE MAINTENANCE BUILDING EXPANSION, CLOSED 3:00pm PST, Tuesday, January 17, 2017 ➤CLICK HERE FOR BID SUMMARY
- RFP- AIRPORT ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDY, CLOSED 5:00pm PDT, Friday, June 3, 2016
- RFP - JET APRON PROJECT, CLOSED 1:00pm PDT, Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- RFP - AIRPORT GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSION INVENTORY STUDY, CLOSED 5:00pm PDT, Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- RFP - FLIGHT TRACKING SYSTEM, CLOSED 5:00pm PDT, Monday, March 28, 2016
- Total Compensation and Classification Study, CLOSED 5:00pm PST, Wednesday, March 2, 2016
- Invitation To Bid - Jet Refueler 5,000gal., CLOSED 2:00pm PST, Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- Bid Package - Jet Refueler 5,000gal
- Technical Specification - Jet Refueler 5,000gal.
- Request For Information - Air Traffic Control Equipment & Service, CLOSED 3:00pm PST, Friday, December 18, 2015
- Warehouse Fire Suppression Project RFP - CLOSED 11/25/2015 5:00pm PST
- Warehouse Office Building Project - Multiple Prime Contractors RFP's. *Revised closing dates: Mechanical, Electrical & Fire Suppression CLOSED Wednesday, 10/07/2015 4:00pm PDLST, All others CLOSED Wednesday, 10/14/2015 4:00pm PDLST
- Media Posting Notice To Contractors - Warehouse Office Building Construction Projects
- Warehouse Office Building Earthworks RFP - Closed 09/25/15 4:00pm PDLST
- Executive Hangar Study RFP - CLOSED 12/19/2014 5:00pm PST
- Aviation Use Demand Drivers RFP - CLOSED 12/31/2014 5:00pm PST
- Minimum Standards / Rules and Regs RFP - CLOSED 12/31/2014 5:00pm PST
- Safety Management System RFP - CLOSED 01/02/2015 5:00pm PST
- Metal Commercial Building Revised 01/21/2015 RFP - CLOSED 01/27/2015 5:00pm PST
- Airspace Design Review RFP - CLOSED 02/12/2015 5:00pm PST
- Financial Management Software RFP - CLOSED 02/13/2015 3:00pm PST