Career Opportunities at Truckee Tahoe Airport District
Thank you for considering careers with the Truckee Tahoe Airport District. The district is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note, *Applicants should be aware of the unique climate and housing conditions associated with living in the Sierra Nevada near the Town of Truckee, California and Lake Tahoe.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS:
Heavy Equipment Operator
The Truckee Tahoe Airport, a California Special District Agency, seeks an experienced heavy equipment operator to join the airport snow removal crew. This is a permanent on-call position. The qualified candidate will have a three-year-plus background in operating heavy equipment and snow removal in varying environmental conditions. Prior experience in grader, wheel loader, and snow blower is preferred. The ideal candidate will by mechanically inclined and detail oriented. Knowledge of airport operations and aviation radio communications is a plus. The on-call operator will be required to work various shifts which may deviate through all hours of the day or night. The position requires the ability to climb, bend, stoop, walk freely in slippery conditions, hand shovel snow, and lift up to 50 lbs. The position is non-benefited with hourly wages based on experience.
For questions call Dave Hoffman at (530) 587-4119 x110. Return completed applications with copy of DMV driving record to TTAD at 10356 Truckee Airport Road, Truckee CA 96161 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted through 5:00 p.m. Thursday, December 17, 2020.
➤ Airport Application form - Downloadable and/or Fillable pdf.
Note: Certain positions may require an additional Supplemental Questionnaire.
Lauren Tapia, SHRM-CP
(530) 587-4119 ext. 107
CLOSED RECRUITMENT POSITIONS:
- ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK – AVIATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES Temproary/Part Time
Job Description - ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK - AVIATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES
Position filled Friday, July 24, 2020
- Operations and Maintenance I, Full Time Seasonal Position - Job Announcement
Operations and Maintenance I & II - Job Description
Recruitment Closed 2 p.m. Wednesday, November 27, 2019
- Operations & Maintenance Technician I, Full-Time Seasonal (March 2019 - September 30, 2019) - Job Announcement
Operations & Maintenance Technician I & II - Job Description
Position filled Wednesday, March 12, 2019
- Director of Finance & Administration - Job Announcement
Director of Finance and Administration - Job Description
Position filled Friday, March 08, 2019
- SEASONAL WINTER OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE TECH 1
Recruitment CLOSED 5:00pm Friday, October 26, 2018
- OPERATIONS WORKER I/II, (Full-time Seasonal, May 1 - Sept. 30, 2018)
Recruitment CLOSED 5:00pm Friday, March 30, 2018. Positions have been filed.
- OPERATIONS MAINTENANCE WORKER I/II (Full-time Permanent)
Recruitment CLOSED 5:00pm Friday, March 30, 2018, Position has been filled.
- ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK, AVIATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
Recruitment CLOSED 5:00pm Thursday, February 16, 2018. Position has been filled.
- SNOW REMOVAL HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Recruitment CLOSED 5:00pm Friday, October 6, 2017. Position has been filled.
- OPERATIONS MAINTENANCE WORKER I/II
Recruitment CLOSED 5:00pm Wednesday, February 15, 2017. Position has been filled.
- AVIATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES / ASSOCIATE PROGRAM COORDINATOR (Temporary Position)
Recruitment CLOSED 5:00pm Friday, September 23, 2016. Position has been filled.
- AVIATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES / ASSOCIATE II PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Recruitment CLOSED 5:00pm Monday, May 9, 2016. Position has been filled.