GENERAL AVIATION LANDING FEES
Effective October 01, 2022 the Truckee Tahoe Airport District (KTRK) has authorized Vector Airport Systems, LLC (Vector) to handle billing and payments for the Landing Fee and Overnight Parking Fee Programs (or “Program”) for transient aircraft, on behalf of the Airport. The Landing Fee Program assesses a fee based upon an aircraft’s time of arrival (for recording multiple landings) and FAA certified MTOW. Vector’s system and technologies are able to provide the exact data for the Program. To view the Airport’s authorization for Vector to bill on the Airport’s behalf, please go to our official "Authorization to Bill" letter which can be found here ➤ Vector Authorization to Bill
VECTOR BILLING QUESTIONS OR ISSUES
AIRPORT FEE STRUCTURES
The following are the various types of fees charged by the Airport. All fee structures are effective October 01, 2022.
Fees (handled by Vector)
Landing fees and overnight parking fees will be charged to all transient general aviation aircraft operating at Truckee Tahoe Airport. Landing fees will be assessed at the time of arrival and billed by Vector Airport Systems at the following rates:
Aircraft will be charged landing fees as follows:
- Helicopter: 3,001 lbs. and above: $50.00 flat fee
- Fixed Wing: 5,501-19,999 lbs: $8.00 per 1,000 lbs.
- Fixed Wing: 20,000-49,999 lbs: $10.00 per 1,000 lbs.
- Fixed Wing: 50,000 lbs. and above: $12.00 per 1,000 lbs.
Exempt from landing fees are the following:
- Federal, Military, State, Nevada/Placer County and Municipal Aircraft (these aircraft must be FAA registered to a Federal or State government entity)
- Angel Flights
- Air Ambulance
Aircraft overnight parking fees are as follows:
- Helicopter: 3,001 lbs. and above: $27.00 flat fee
- Fixed Wing: 5,500 lbs or less: $16.00
- Fixed Wing: 5,501- 8,499 lbs: $27.00
- Fixed Wing: 8,500 - 12,499 lbs: $37.00
- Fixed Wing: 12,500 - 19,999 lbs: $58.00
- Fixed Wing 20,000 - 49,999 lbs: $80.00
- Fixed Wing 50,000 lbs and greater: $186
KTRK based aircraft are exempt from the Program. As of October 01, 2022 there is no Landing Fee for KTRK based aircraft.
Airport Master Fee Schedule ➤ Master Fee Schedule effective starting 01.01.23
VECTOR AIRPORT SYSTEMS
Payments & Account Management:
Self-Service Portal: Vector’s self-service web portal ➤ https://payment.planepass.com allows operators to 1) Update contact information 2) Process credit card payments 3) View account history 4) Request copies of invoices via email or download invoices to Excel and 5) Enroll in electronic invoicing.
To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice. Vector accepts credit cards, checks and ACH/Wire Payments.
Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid. This surcharge fee goes directly to the 3rd party credit card processor, not to Vector. This surcharge does not exceed the amount charged to Vector by the credit card processor.
- Vector does not keep credit card information on file and does not accept credit card information via email or fax.
- While credit card surcharges charged by “merchants”, “retailers”, or “sellers” are not allowed in some states, they are allowed when government and public entities charge them for the collection of taxes or fees (i.e., landing fees). Vector is not a “merchant”, “retailer”, or “seller” but an “agent” of the government entities (i.e., cities, towns, public authorities, et al) that operate the airports for which Vector collects landing fees and other aircraft operating fees. As such, the prohibition on charging credit card surcharges does not apply to the transaction.
Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of the Vector invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on the invoice. Vector’s online payment portal allows you to login and view any invoice issued by Vector.
ACH/Wire Payments – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
Contact Vector: For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 (X700 or Option 1) or by email at email@example.com Their office hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5pm EST with most federal holidays observed as well as Christmas Eve and the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Authorization to Bill: To view Vector’s "Authorization to Bill" letter, please visit this page on our website ➤ Vector Authorization to Bill