TOWER/CTAF: 120.575 Mhz / AWOS: 118.0 Mhz / UNICOM-FBO: 122.95 Mhz / GROUND: 118.3 *when Tower is in operation / Oakland Center: 127.95 Mhz
* Tower winter operational hours: Starting 10/01/2018, 07:00 - 18:00 local.
ATTENTION PILOTS: NO DE-ICING SERVICES AVAILABLE AT KTRK
$5.28 JET A
$5.31 JET A with prist
CAA Member jet fuel pricing available
- AV Trip Points Awarded for Jet Fuel purchases at 2 points per gallon
- AVFuel Contract Fuel Accepted
$5.08 100LL Self Serve
$5.63 100LL Full Service
- An additional "Roll-Fee" of $25 will be charged for all Full Service 100LL fuel deliveries of less than 10 gallons.
- Full Service 100LL and Jet-A available 7am to 7pm
- Self Service 100LL available 7am to 9pm
Fuel Order Form
➤Link to downloadable Fuel Order form
FAX Completed forms to UNICOM at 530-587-2984 / UNICOM Desk 530-587-4119 x 100
* A phone call to UNICOM must accompany the Faxed signed Fuel/Service Order. Payment method must be prearranged.
Other Aviation Services
- GPU and LAV Services available for a fee from 7:00am to 5:30pm
- Aircraft Tug Services available for a fee from 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Drinking water cart service is available for a fee from 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Be aware: De-ice services are NOT available at KTRK
Airport Master Fee Schedule
Tiedowns & Overnight
- 210 paved tie-downs available for transient parking
- Overnight fees are minimal
- Transient T and Executive Hangars are available as first-come, first-served
➤Master Fee Schedule in affect starting 3.01.2017
* Transient Use fees for aircraft over 5,500lbs (helicopters over 3,000lbs) may be waived with a minimum fuel purchase.