Staff Member Profile
Pilot & Passenger Outreach Coordinator
• Private Pilot-Airplane Single Engine Land-June 2016
• Direct Unicom/Operations center: manage operations on airfield & ramp, liaise with flight crews and direct aircraft ground movement, provide airport advisories, educate pilots & visitors on airport procedures & services, sale of airport products and services, use MLAT, flight plan (Flight Aware, Flytecomm, Flightradar24) and weather tracking applications, issue hourly weather observations (METAR) to National Weather Service as a weather observer.
• Issue NOTAM's & report PIREPS
• Provide outstanding airport line services including: aircraft tugging and towing, GPU & jump start, aircraft recovery, passenger and flight crew transit and accommodation
• Provide fuel services for GA aircraft, turboprops, jets and helicopters; maintain fuel for busy on-field based air ambulance helicopter
• Responsible for ordering, receiving, maintaining & distributing bulk Jet- A and 100LL fuels, quality testing in accordance to ASTM & Avfuel standards
• Operate heavy equipment (snow removal & construction) as well as forklifts & high-lifts
• Perform maintenance on runway lights and surfaces, hangars, grounds and facilities, airport vehicles, snow removal & heavy equipment
• Participate in preparation and execution of airport & community events and air shows
• Perform relevant inspections and services on fuel farm, refueling trucks, ramp equipment, runways, taxiways, lighting & markings.
• Assist with training of new team members on operations and safety standards
• Satisfactory completion of National Air Transportation Association’s Professional Line Service Training course.
• Certified Avfuel 14 CFR Part 139.321 Fuel Safety Supervisor
• AAAE Certified Airport Safety and Operations Specialist
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certified
|Fuel Safety Supervisor Training - Mark Covey.pdf||294 KB||03/13/2015|
|Covey ASOS.pdf||560 KB||08/28/2015|
|Advance ASOS - Mark Covey 09.22.2017.pdf||555 KB||11/02/2017|
|Airport Noise Control Practices Certification Mark Covey - Dec 7 2018.pdf||1.24 MB||12/24/2018|