Truckee Tahoe Airport has two levels of sponsorship programs.
Please read Policy Instruction #311 for a detailed explanation of both programs. (revised as of March 27, 2019)
➤ Click here for Policy Instruction #311 - Community Sponsorship and Agency Partnership
COMMUNITY SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
If you would like to apply for Truckee Tahoe Airport District sponsorship for your Non-Profit Organization please complete the "Community Sponsorship Application Form" and return it, along with proof of 501c3 status and a Federal Tax ID number to Marc Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please confirm your eligibility criteria before submitting an application.
- For an application to be considered, please ensure that the application form is completely filled out and that you include a copy of your non-profit organizations's IRS determination letter reflecting a non-profit 501c(3) (or similar) status and Federal Tax I.D. number.
- Please allow 60-90 days for your request to be processed.
If you would like to apply for a Truckee Tahoe Airport District Agency Partnership, please confirm your eligibility by reading Policy Instruction #311 and complete the "Agency Partnership Application Form". For questions or to submit an application packet, please contact Hardy Bullock at email@example.com and/or Marc Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please confirm that your organization meets ALL eligibility criteria before requesting consideration or submitting an application.
- Application submissions must be in PDF or Word doc formats.