NEW KTRK JOB POSTING
Jan 24, 2018
Administrative Clerk – Aviation & Community Services
Type: Part-time Temporary
Salary/Pay Rate: $21.00 - $27.00/hr.
Posted Date: 1/24/2018
Closing Date: 5:00 pm, Thursday, 2/15/2018
The Truckee Tahoe Airport District is seeking a temporary, highly motivated person to perform a variety of responsible duties associated with the support functions of the Aviation & Community Services Department. This position will report to work various days with flexible hours. The bulk of the hourly intensive work is from June through September. This position will be begin work February 2018 to accomplish training, become familiar with technology systems, and plan out peak period work for the summer.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry of District comments from web and telephone systems.
- Analyzing flight tracks and electronic surveillance data.
- Listening to audio recordings of radio transmissions.
- Talking to District constituents about aircraft noise and annoyance.
- Working with District Staff members to answer comments related aircraft operations.
- Working with pilots and passengers to reduce impact from aircraft operations.
The Truckee Tahoe Airport District is a drug-free workplace. District employment requires the successful completion of a physical examination and drug screening. A District employment application is required. The position closes on February 15, 2018. You may apply online or request an application in person at the Truckee Tahoe Airport District; email your application and resume to Lauren.Tapia@truckeetahoeairport.com; fax your application to 530-587-2984 or mail to: Truckee Tahoe Airport District, Attn: Human Resources, 10356 Truckee Airport Road, Truckee, CA 96161.