Terminal Parking Lot Closure
Aug 02, 2019
Terminal Building East Side Parking Lot & Gate 7 Area Trenching
Project Start Date: Monday, August 5, 2019
Project Cost: Included in Taxiway Romeo Reconstruction FAA AIP Grant $1,900,000
Project General Contractor: Meyers Earthwork, Inc.
Project Estimated Completion Date: Friday, August 9, 2019
Project Description: Utility communication line upgrade
- Terminal building east side parking lot will be closed, as well as Gate 7 by the playground for the week.
- Terminal building handicap parking, the receiving dock and the playground will remain open.
- Public parking will be condensed to the terminal west side parking lot with overflow on Chandelle Way if needed.
- Access to Sierra Aero, Mtn Lion, the tower, CAP and EAA will be thru Gate 5 (by the fire station and blast fence) via Air Show Way (road on south side of hangar rows Alpha thru Hotel)
* Caution yield to aircraft taxing on Air Show Way during construction.
* Caution construction vehicles will also be using Gate 5.
- The trench area will be temporarily patched until later in the taxiway Romeo project.
To see more info on Airport Construction Projects 2019, please visit: https://truckeetahoeairport.com/aviation/construction